Thursday, 19 June 2014

Good-bye Grade One HELLO Grade Two



The end of the year has come and we are all smarter, kinder, bigger and ready for GRADE TWO!
Here's what the children say they will remember about the year!
(Xavier, Akeelah and Aarav are missing from the photo...we missed you on the last day!)


"We finished our landmarks!"
"At the sleepover, we were sleeping."
"At the sleepover, we drank hot chocolate."
"I'll remember ALL of you!"
"I'll love ALL of YOU!"
"We were making landmarks."
"I'll remember the time we spent together."
"We went to a field trip to Glowsticks!"
"At the sleepover, we went on a midnight walk."
"I'll remember EVERYONE that was in Grade 1."
"We watched the funny video."
"I will remember our buddies!"
"We spent time together all week, every week."
"When we were together, it was so much fun."
"I'll remember when we spent time together."
"We watched all the landmarks together."
"When we saw the Merlion together!"
"We painted the windows!"
"I'll remember the big smiles on the children's faces."
"I'll remember the Arts Festival."
"MY FRIENDS HELP ME OUT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment